Case 1 - Cyber Crime

 Hello guys as usual I am Rahul and today I am gonna show you some interesting facts regarding the case I got recently so before explaining about that case I want to share you some details regarding what I did to that case ok. so I cannot do anything to that case because the victim is very not aware of any cyber crimes and all so at that occur easily hypnotist are done some tricks and got that what he want ok so I will explain what are the things happen from the beginning ok me and my friends and a set of people are running WhatsApp and telegram groups for training some people to get into the cybersecurity fields ok daily someone will take the lecture one day I will take another day my friend so that it will go on and continue there is a guy whose name is Falcon he is also a member in that group one day she texted me and told me that bro my friend facing one problem so please help me get it out of this so I like I asked him what happened what are the things have a father doing so he started to told me so what happened means actually this friend they are selling some products using the meesho app so actually what they will do means they will sell that is they will say some makeup items and all so what people will do people will see that in the meesho app and they will buy they will pay through the meesho app or they will pay through phonepe and Google pay like that but they are doing business in this way only but suddenly one guy asked them that I need this but I will pay you through pic like that so they also approved and they packed the item and asked him to pay the money so that occur on the scammer what he done as he sent you are good and told the victim that scan the QR code then you will receive money in your account first of all like they did not believe just how scanning the QR code can get me money like that then she tried that so what she done as she scan the QR code and check her yes half of the money of the product ordered has been received into account she was shocked at how this happened so she trusted him completely done the same again and again  suddenly she noticed that all for money in your account has been when is only thousand rupees is has been in in her account all of his money have been vanished he she asked him, but didn't get any proper response from him. This is that thing happened to that guy ok I think I explained what are all the things happened OK what I told to them the next question I told them to immediately report or complaint to the nearest police station for the cyber crime through online however they cannot assured that they will get your full money back but they will try their level best to recover that it may help other people who you are getting easily scammed so guys after hearing this I hope you will not scan any QR code for receiving money just keep in mind that for sending the money you will share a QR code like you will pay in shops you will pay interest on its sofa like that purposes we will scan the QR code and will pay the money but in case of receiving the money you must not scan any QR code for that ok for receiving money what you have to give us you have to give your phone number for paying like for you pay apps or you have to give your upi ID for each every bank for each and every app there will be a unique UPI ID to each and everyone so if you give the UPI ID to him are the one who needs to pay the money to you they will pay the money through it.

Be safe from covid also be safe from the cyber attacks and don't forget to ask fire take and inspired the people thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queue Data Structure Implementation using Arrays | Lab 3 | Logic and Program | Tamil | MPR

Andrax - Advanced pentesting Platform...